Here are some of the questions you can expect to be asked and how it helps us to give you the best possible solution:
1. Where is it going and what do you want to achieve?
- End-use or application is essential to establish ideal stocks and finishes.
- Advise the contents and weight to ensure form meets function.
2. How many colours can you print on the carton?
- We print up to 5 colours in 1 pass (more available on request).
3. What finishes / looks are available?
- Gloss & Matt Laminate, Gloss & Matt Varnish.
- Spot or raised varnishes and a range of foil options are available.
4. Can the carton have windows or intricate designs?
- Absolutely – we encourage you to explore the range of options.
- Windows, open cut boxes and intricate designs are all possible.
5. Can you provide me a design if I don’t already have one?
- Our designers can create innovative and functional packaging designs.
- The weight of contents, travel requirements or intended use of the packaging will have an impact on choice of designs.
6. What is the maximum size we can print & fold for cartons?
- Max print area for folded cartons when flat is 520mm x 720mm
- Max print area for smaller intricate folded cartons is 390mm x 540mm
7. How long will my order take?
- Approx 15 working days (3 weeks) from artwork approval.
- May vary dependent upon the size and complexity of the order.
- Large volumes may be required to be shipped taking up to 8 weeks.
8. What stocks are available?
- Range of standard materials available.
- Specialty stocks and materials are able to be sourced.
9. How many cartons should I order?
- Provide a range based on periodic or expected usage.
- Allow for sea or air-freight options and timing.
10. Will I be able to get a sample to check before ordering?
- Generally no – but a die-line sample can be provided.
- Because packaging is 3 dimensional we encourage everyone to create a mock-up of the finished design. It is amazing what you can miss when you look only at a flat design.
11. What is your budget or current price for the cartons?
- We aim to be great value and cost competitive.
- Providing current pricing, budget or expectation ensures we take this into consideration when quoting or recommending alternatives.