Why choose QLM for sachets & 3SS bags (lay flat pouches):
- fast turnaround
- low MOQs
- sustainable materials
- premium quality
- NO plate charges
- perfect for single serves & samples
With the move to single serve portions for safety reasons, lay flat pouches provide a great way to respond to the changing market requirements. Lay flat pouches can be used across a range of industries. While food and personal care items commonly use this type of packaging, it has become increasingly popular for items ranging from single serve household goods to electronics and small toys (even face masks). Custom printed using our HP Indigo digital printing press, you get photo quality imagery on pouches that can be made to custom sizes. The minimum size is 60mm x 60mm and the maximum width of our lay flat pouches is 350mm. Heights can be varied to suit your requirements and with a minimum order of just 2000 pieces (which can be made up of multiple SKUs*) this is the way to get your products into retail or corporate spaces with a high level of professionalism and the ability to present multiple product variations.
sachets & 3SS bags (lay flat pouches ) are used in many industries:
- food and beverages (especially tea & coffee, snacks and cereals);
- household goods (particularly single-use cleaning products);
- cosmetics, health and personal care products;
- marketing samples, market testing;
- nutrition and supplement products;
- pet care products;
- sustainable materials.
- single-serve products & product samples; and
- pharmaceutical products.