PLEASE ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR QUOTE REQUEST HERE:
Where is it going and what do you want to achieve?
- End-use or application establish ideal label stocks and adhesives.
- Some stocks are not suitable for certain applications but sometimes there will be a range of alternatives.
- Tell us the material/substrate you are putting the label on
- Advise the temperature of both the product and contents during application and use.
What is the size of the label?
- Labels are quoted in mm as width (across) x length (around).
- Important if labels are machine applied as it affects print choices.
- Tell us if size is critical or flexible so we can match existing die sizes.
How many labels do you want or use & over what period of time?
- Provide a practical range to quote on eg. 5,000/10,000 /20,000.
- Cost per 1,000 usually decreases as the volume increases.
- Quoting ranges show where savings can be made.
- Ensure quote matches supply needs eg. 3 month supply.
How is it being applied?
- Is label being applied by hand or through a label applicator?
- Helps establish the roll direction and backing sheet requirements.
Do you want labels on a roll and what core size?
- Labels can be supplied as singles, sheeted or on rolls.
- Different options may result in a different price.
- Core sizes are 25mm, 38mm and 76mm (or ask).
- Cores/roll qty is important when machine applied or through printer.
What is the roll direction?
- When you request a label quote, knowing the Roll Directions is important as it can alter the pricing. Roll Directions vary from company to company – please check ours.
Is the label going through a printer?
- Thermal, laser & dot matrix printers all have special requirements.
- Different printers need special stock or the labels may not work.
Do you have a sample of your current labels?
- Current labels can help us determine print methods or alternatives.
- Vital when replicating for machine application or colour matching.
Will I be able to get a sample to check before ordering?
- Generally press print – no (due to set-up), digital – maybe.
- Colour proofs provided (refer to colour section).
What is your budget or current price for labels?
- We aim to be great value and cost competitive.
- Providing current pricing, budget or expectation ensures we take this into consideration when quoting or recommending alternatives.